"Question Or Answer". My card: https://www.quora.com/profile/Brian-R-Sanderson
So there's that.
Okay...so here's a rundown on what I'm up to lately:
- Barry Kemp -- fine gentleman that he is, handed me some graphics projects that took a "borrowed" copy (thanks Peter!) of Photoshop and some weeks of time to finish. Final result: I know a little about Photoshop and just what it is that Graphic Designers do all day.
- Barry also handed me off an old HP laptop that I in turn handed off to Kane Brunsch to see if he could fix the video (intermittent fault). Kane will be getting back to me in a few days.
- Just had a Family Reunion over the Easter Weekend. Family LEVEL 9000!!! Worth every bit for those precious hours together. This is good...because I am deeply in hock until such time as I get all the extra charges paid off. I have resolved to be a much smarter traveller in the future.
- I dented my car today. I am (strangely?) not all that upset about it.
- I'm dating. Kim and other ladies.
- I'm corresponding. With Kim and other ladies.
- I'm cohabiting with my Barely Housebroken Teenage Son. But only on the days he has College Classes. My goal is to get him accustomed to not needing a ride everywhere. Starting with how to use Transit. Baby Steps, Baby Steps...
More on all the above (and that's just TODAY). Later.