"Keep a Journal: How else are you going to get a good look at who you were?"

Thursday, July 21, 2022

Happy birthday to me! 56 looks good on me!!

As I was unable to secure housing in the Lower Mainland, I am now staying at Dad's place to start my life over here in Southern Alberta. Along the way; I have discovered that while I will likely walk again, I won't ever be able to ride a bike again. T'ant pis!

What am I going to do next? Well, Dad and I are trying to set up my HBC pension. Someday soon we'll drop the right word to the right call center rep, and get things moving on that fixed-income I've heard about. 

My mind is mush. I may consider self employment, if I can find the right gig. I'm considering voice over and narration work. This means I'll have to put together a Demo.

No comments: