"Keep a Journal: How else are you going to get a good look at who you were?"

Saturday, January 06, 2007

And another year passes...

The Tree is Chipped.

The Fall Trash has been sent to the landfill.

The Xmas Lights are down.

We've moved a heap o' stuff out of the downstairs TV room and into Opa's bedroom. I have taken over his "tailoring shop" as my new "computer shop". KWY has, coincidentally, recieved a job offer from the US of A and will likely be leaving us soon. I have been persuaded to store and/or sell his excess stock...on Ebay.

This means, of course, that I finally have to settle up with Ebay...

I am undecided whether to have the old account removed and start over...or keep it.

I don't have a problem starting anew...I have hopes of turning some $eriou$ coin for myself and KWY...OTOH...this may turn out to be more work than it is worth. We shall see.

No comments: