"Keep a Journal: How else are you going to get a good look at who you were?"

Monday, December 25, 2006

Happy Xmas!

Merry New Year!

Humbug...

We've dispensed with christmas. Got a call from Karen at five to eight this morning. Possibly she forgot that we're one hour behind them. Anyway, the kids got up straightaway and headed for the prezzies. We all unwrapped. I got new socks (whew...the old ones are getting a little threadbare), and an mp3 player. L got me some good earphones to go with. I also got a very nice plush terry robe...curious because that's the same thing I got Laurie! I had no idea.

The tree is down, the decorations are stowed, the pine needles swept up. I go to take the tree to get mulched next week.

I am going on vacation next week. But I gotta work three days this week first.

Hopefully, I'll be reinstated as a machine operator sometime soon.

Hopefully, I'll get the stairs done this week...now that I have figured out how I'm going to do it.

Hopefully, I can start working on my New Years' Resolutions...

Hopefully...

No comments: