"Keep a Journal: How else are you going to get a good look at who you were?"

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Things I learned today:

The welfare of each is bound up in the welfare of all.

That's the right way to express it.

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"

That's the wrong way to express it.

Won't say any more than that.


Something else I learned today: we often end up right where we need to be. Sometimes it's even where we want to be. It's just very seldom that the path we took was the one we would have preferred to take. Does that make any sense? My life will be changing soon, and while this opens the path to living my life more in accord with the way I wish to live it (but so far haven't), this is not how I expected to get here. More on that later. Possibly MUCH later. We'll see.

Coral is sick, but recovering. Colin was sick, but has already recovered. I am feeling a little under the weather and rather hoping that I can give this "bug that's going around" a miss this time. Coral's birthday tomorrow. The Grrl-age is officially a TEENAGER.

Oy.

No comments: